PRIMARY TUITION AND RELATED COSTS
Textbook prices fluctuate depending on recent book editions and pricing changes by publishers
|Materials, Supplies & Workshops
|Student Tuition Recovery Fund Fee rounded
(non-refundable [$.00 for every $1,000])
|Tuition (2-year program policy)
Prorated upon withdrawal. Refer to refund provision within this Course Catalog.
|ESTIMATED DUE FOR THE ENTIRE PROGRAM||$5,166|
|TOTAL CHARGES FOR FIRST YEAR OF ATTENDANCE||$2,491|
|CHARGES DUE UPON ENROLLMENT (at minimum)||$250|
*STUDENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS AMOUNT. IF A STUDENT GETS A STUDENT LOAN, THAT STUDENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR REPAYING THE LOAN AMOUNT PLUS ANY INTEREST, LESS THE AMOUNT OF ANY REFUND.
Consumer Loan Agreements: MARIA MONTESSORI TEACHER TRAINING CENTER does not loan students funds to attend school. Students may voluntarily choose a Third Party Private Lending Institution to receive a loan to pay for the cost of A.C.B.S. programs. The third party lender is responsible to provide all disclosures to students according to the Truth in Lending Act of Title 15 of the United States Code.
Should a student wish to pay the entire two-year’s training program tuition of $4,000 in full, they may do so on or before their first day of instruction. They will receive a 5% discount on tuition for payment in full. Alternatively, please speak with the Course Administrator to learn about the available tuition payment plans.
The Application Fee is due at the time of application. MACTE fees are due in September of the first year of enrollment. STRF fees are collected once for the entire period of the student’s enrollment. Even if a student pays tuition in increments, the STRF fees are collected once for the entire period of enrollment. This collection occurs on the first day of enrollment or when the first tuition payment is made. The Practicum Fee is due on the first day of the student’s Practicum. The Application Fee, MACTE Student Fee, Practicum Fee and STRF Assessments are all non-refundable.
OPTIONAL ADDITIONAL COSTS
$89 per unit for 24 units
(This may be changed by CSUEB with no notice) This fee is collected from each interested student by the MMTTC and sent to CSUEB at the registration for each quarter. This is optional.
In addition, students who chose an intern site located more than 50 miles from MMTTC will need to pay for the cost of transportation of the field supervisor to and from their intern site for the required three on-site evaluation visits.
STUDENT’S RIGHT TO CANCEL
- You have the right to cancel your agreement for a program of instruction, without any penalty or obligations, through attendance at the first class session or the seventh calendar day after enrollment, whichever is later. After the end of the cancellation period, you also have the right to stop school at any time; and you have the right to receive a pro rata refund if you have completed 60 percent or less of the scheduled days in the current payment period in your program through the last day of attendance.
- Cancellation may occur when the student provides a written notice of cancellation at the following address: MARIA MONTESSORI TEACHER TRAINING CENTER 1170 FOXWORTHY AVENUE SAN JOSE, CA 95118. This can be done by mail or by hand delivery.
- The written notice of cancellation, if sent by mail, is effective when deposited in the mail properly addressed with proper postage.
- The written notice of cancellation need not take any particular form and, however expressed, it is effective if it shows that the student no longer wishes to be bound by the Enrollment Agreement.
- If the Enrollment Agreement is cancelled the school will refund the student any money he/she paid, less a registration or administration fee not to exceed $250.00, and less any deduction for equipment not returned in good condition, within 45 days after the notice of cancellation is received.
A refund of all fees will be made if the program is discontinued, or the specific segment is cancelled or postponed. A refund of all fees will also be made if the student enrolled because of any misrepresentation in advertising, promotional materials provided by MMTTC, or misrepresentation of the program provided by MMTTC faculty members or other official representatives.