Admissions and Enrollment
Unfortunately the MMTTC is not able to issue F1 or I20 (that’s the letter I capitalized) visas for international students at this time. We are investigating the possibility of offering these in the coming year, so please check back with us, or give us your email so we can notify you when this becomes a possibility!
All prospective students are evaluated without regard to race, sex, color, creed, national origin or sexual orientation. A bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not essential. Any student who wishes to attend the course and does not meet this admission requirement can meet with a co-director and be evaluated to be sure they have the ability to benefit from the education offered.
- 1. In order to apply to attend any training course, the prospective student needs to provide MMTTC with the following:
- A completed application
- A non-refundable application fee of $50
- A letter of intent, outlining the reasons why training is desired
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals with which the prospective student has a professional relationship.
- Copies of official transcripts from his/her former college or university.
- A resume
- After these items have been received, MMTTC will contact the prospective student and, if necessary, schedule an interview with the Director of Training.
- After the interview, the applicant will be evaluated by the Co-Director, based on the information gleaned from his/her transcripts, letter of intent, recommendations, and personal interview, and the Co-Director will decide on the candidate’s ability to benefit from the program.
- The prospective student will then be notified as to his/her acceptance into the program through a letter of acceptance and will receive a financial contract to complete. If the student is not accepted into the program, they are contacted by the Course Administrator.
- If the prospective student wishes to proceed, he/she needs to complete the financial contract and return it to MMTTC along with payment of the first installment.
Deadline to enroll is one week prior to the registration date or first class meeting of any class, or until maximum enrollment has been reached, unless otherwise noted. All paperwork and payments must be received by this date.
For the Primary 2021-2022 Course – Deadline to enroll is September 1, 2021, or whenever maximum capacity is reached.